SCF Textbook Scholarship Application
Attention: The textbook scholarship application has been closed. Keep watching the Foundation’s social media for future scholarship opportunities.
The SCF Textbook Scholarship program provides State College of Florida students pursuing a degree with the opportunity to receive assistance with purchasing Fall 2021 textbooks.
How to receive your textbook scholarship:
- Fill out the form below.
- Make sure to put the full name, correct ISBN, & the price of the book in the SCF bookstore. (https://www.bkstr.com/scfbradentonstore/shop/textbooks-and-course-materials)
- You can request total assistance up to $550 for Fall 2021 textbooks.
- You will receive an email from the SCF Foundation telling you if your request has been approved.
- Allow at least five (5) business days for us to respond to your request.
- ***Please note that available funds are limited and will be awarded to qualifying students on a first-come, first-serve basis.***