Camp sessions include:
- 3D Game Design with Unity.
- Battle Royale: Make Your First Fortnite Style Video Game
- Code Breakers
- Make Your First Video Game!
- Minecraft Designers
- Minecraft Modders
- Minecraft Redstone Engineers
- Pokemon Masters: Designers & 3D Makers Unite!
- Python Programmers
- ROBLOX Coders & Entrepreneurs!
- ROBLOX Makers
- Rocket Kart Racers: Design A Mario Kart Style Game
- Video Game Animation
Campers may register for the week-long sessions at 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., 1:30-4:30 p.m. or both. The cost per session is $135. For the complete SCF Kids’ Online Summer Technology Camp schedule and registration information, visit SCF.edu/Kids or call 941-752-5290.