You don’t need to be a millionaire to have an impact; a gift of any amount can make a big difference!
Even if you think you can’t help or don’t have a lot to donate, your support still makes great things happen at State College of Florida. Would you consider donating just $5 to support your alma mater?
- Small donations make a significant impact when combined with others. For example:
- If each of our over 53,000 alumni donated $5 each, it would add up to $265,000.
- This could provide 176 students with a scholarship!
- If each person in the crowd donated $10, it would add up to $530,000, and so on.
- This could provide 353 students with a scholarship!
*The average annual student scholarship is $1,500
Sometimes, your donation is “twice as nice.”
Watch the Foundation’s social media for promotions and matching events! During these promotions, your donation will be matched dollar-for-dollar. This way, your gift is doubled, making an even greater impact!
You can also make a difference without spending a penny.
Here are 3 easy ways:
1. Share the cause within your social circles! Do you know others who could donate? Post to your social media, explain why you want others to contribute and encourage your family and friends to give, even if it’s a small amount.
2. Volunteer for events, committees, or as a social media ambassador! Contact Jennifer Rogers at firstname.lastname@example.org or 941-752-5262 to learn more.
3. A different kind of donation: Do you have a valuable item you could donate for a raffle or silent auction? Do you own a business or know a business owner who could donate goods or services? We are always looking for items to help increase contributions. If you can help, please let us know!
Ready to make an impact?
Let’s see that #SCFPride! Click the Donate button in the top right of the page to support the many causes of SCF Foundation, including Student Scholarships, Campus Programs, Capital Projects and more!